MYMY does not receive any core government funding – we rely on annual grant funding and the contributions of our service users and community.
expression of interest and registration form for mymy programme facilitators
MYMY develops and delivers a range of health and well-being activities to support and enable people to improve their mental health and well-being.
We are inviting expressions of interest on an ongoing basis to develop a bank of facilitators to deliver programmes with us on a sessional basis in the community either face to face or via Zoom over the next three years.
MYMY is particularly looking for qualified and experienced facilitators in the following areas:
- Mindfulness – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, (MBCT) and Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a frantic World.
- Yoga and/or Qigong – suitable for beginners seeking improvements in their mental health in an indoor or outdoor setting.
- Delivering Community Health and Well-being Programmes including Managing Anxiety, Managing Stress, Self-Compassion, Resilience and Green Therapies.
Qualifications and experience in one or more of the following:
- Mindfulness – you must meet the Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland standards.
- Yoga / QiGong- you will have a recognised qualification in Yoga and/or Qigong and a minimum of 100 hours of delivering sessions, post qualification.
- Community Health and Wellbeing Programmes –you will hold appropriate qualifications related to mental health and wellbeing, with relevant experience of working with diverse groups across the community.
The length of programmes will vary from 6-8 weeks sessions. You will need to be flexible delivering courses in the evenings and weekends as required. We expect all our facilitators to be punctual and professional, to comply with MYMY safeguarding and health and safety policies, be prepared to assist MYMY in accurate recording of participants and allow MYMY to evaluate the success and impact of these programmes.
If you are interested in facilitating one of our well-being programmes, please complete the form below and include the following information.
Hourly Rate: Please indicate whether your hourly rate is with or without VAT.
Insurance: Please include your professional indemnity insurance certificate.
Access NI: Please include your Enhanced Access NI check if you have one. You will be required to obtain one before delivering any programmes.
References: Please provide the names and email addresses of two referees.
CV: Please provide an up to date CV.